- Show All (84)
- Austria (1)
- Caribbean (2)
- Cyprus (3)
- Far East (2)
- France (18)
- Greece (3)
- Italy (8)
- Malta (1)
- Montenegro (1)
- Portugal (5)
- Rest of Europe (3)
- Skiing & Chalets (2)
- Spain (4)
- Turkey (2)
- UK (25)
- USA (4)
- Show All (148)
- Arts & Photo (6)
- Fashion & Gifts (15)
- Food & Drink (10)
- Garden (12)
- Holidays, Hotels (12)
- Local, Home (21)
- Music, Learning (9)
- Parties & Entertain (8)
- Pets & Ponies (2)
- Professional (33)
- Show All (33)
- Accountants (1)
- Architects (2)
- Computer (2)
- CV Writing (1)
- Dentists (1)
- Domestic Help (1)
- Estate, Let Agents (5)
- Guardians (1)
- Insurance (2)
- Interior Design (6)
- Lawyers (1)
- Life Coaching (1)
- Orthodontists (1)
- Property Search (1)
- School Fees (1)
- Travel Agents (3)
- UCAS (1)
- Water Mgt (1)
- Wealth Managers (1)
- School Services (4)
- Sport, Health (16)
Comps < Back
General Competition and Prize Draw Rules
These rules will be binding on a user of this website when entering (or when being entered into) any competition or prize draw ("competition" or "competitions") operated by Schoolstrader Limited (“Schoolstrader”, “we” or “us”).
In addition to these general rules, there are other specific terms and conditions that may also apply to a competition or prize draw. We will publish on this website or in communication with potential entrants any such specific rules as part of that competition or prize draw.
1. The promoter of all our competitions is Schoolstrader Limited, whose registered address is: Bridge House, 4 Borough High Street, London SE1 9QR.
2. You must be resident in the UK to enter (or to be entered for) our competitions and be aged 16 or over. You will also need to have access to the Internet and to have registered at www.schoolstrader.com or a sub-site of www.schoolstrader.com or any other website operated by Schoolstrader Limited.
3. Employees and agents of Schoolstrader or any company associated with a specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter that competition.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted unless otherwise stated in the specific rules or terms and conditions of a particular competition. No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries.
5. If you or anyone else send us an email it is not proof that we have received your entry. We can accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, illegible, damaged or delayed.
6. The closing date will be specified in the relevant competition. This will be a UK time and date. If a time is not given, the closing time will be midnight on the relevant day. We reserve the right to change the closing date.
7. Winners will be picked at random from all the correct entries we receive for each competition.
8. Winners will be formally notified by email within 10 days of the closing date (or as soon as practicable thereafter), together with details of the prize.
9. The decision of Schoolstrader is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, if the advertised prize is unavailable Schoolstrader reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person not being able to take part in or taking part in a competition.
12. Competition winners may be announced on our website. They may also be requested to take part in or cooperate with additional publicity, upon reasonable notice.
13. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by any advertisers or sponsors.
14. Entrants may be disqualified from receiving any prize if they use, or someone entering them into a competition uses, a name or email address other than their own legal name or usual active email address.
15. We reserve the right to amend or supplement these rules at any time. Entrants are deemed to accept these rules by entering or by being entered for a competition.
16. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you may have won, for our accounting purposes and to verify compliance with these rules. For the purposes of sending prizes to winners, we may pass details of winners to any company associated with a specific competition (such as an advertiser or sponsor) or a service provider or agent.
17. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel a competition at any stage if circumstances arise outside of our control or for any other reasonable reason.
18. Any tax liability arising as a result of winning a prize will be the responsibility of the individual.
19. If prizes are not claimed within 7 days either after notification by email or after the closing date, or if after 7 days it has not been possible to contact the winner by email, a redraw may take place.
20. Prizes are not transferable, are not changeable and are not for resale.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, a prize winner or, if relevant, their guests whilst taking or using a prize.
22. We are not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of a prize or for any inability of a prize winner or, if relevant, their guests, to take up a prize.
23. These rules are governed by the law of England and Wales.
24. These rules were updated on 3 August 2007, 14 August 2009, 6 October 2009, 2 March 2012, 1 May 2015, 26 June 2015, 24 July 2015, 25 Sept 2015, 5 Feb 2016